Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Kisses



My day started at 6:30am yesterday and by the time I pulled up at the house lastnight it was 10:10pm. I was exhaused and not in the best of moods. My phone goes off with my ex's ringtone, on the other end they little voice that makes me smile. "Hey momma, what you doin?" I had a nice lil conversation with my babygirl, she told me all she had been doing during her time out of school. When she wants to this girl can talk you to death but I didn't mind because I miss my baby. I told her I know what I am going to get for her birthday and she was so excited and begged me to tell her what it is. Her favorite color is purple so I told her it is purple and pink. (the coat above) Oh did that make her night she was satisfied with that. As we said our goodbyes she said here go you a kiss momma *mmmmmmuuuuaaaah* and I too gave her one back. She said oh momma that sounded good. I just laughed at her and told her she was silly. She gave me one last kiss and we said goodnight. My long exhausting day ended with a smile because of my babygirl.


No comments: