Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I Can't Live Without Dick"

I have heard this so many times from my self proclaimed "lesbian" associates. I ask the question though, if you can't live without dick then how can you profess to be a lesbian and futher more how can you be in a committed relationship with another woman? No honey,you are not a lesbian you are just a sex addict who likes getting ate out.

Don't get it twisted I have nothing against bisexual females, do you boo. My problem comes in where these chicks claim to be lesbians and they really aren't. Admit you are bisexual to begin with, a stud can't be mad if you put your cards on the table. Its up to her then if she wants to fuck with you.

I had a friend once who claimed to be so into women and talked mad trash about what we call "dick dykes". She was such a hyprocrite though, having threesomes with men was I assume, a hobby as to how many she participated in. Then all of a sudden she was no longer a lesbian she was straight. Now I don't know anyone can go from lesbian to just straight unless it is a religious decision and in that case there would be no premarital sex period but thats neither here nor there. The profession to be straight again I assume was to throw off that she was indeed a dick dyke. Dibbling and dabblin back and foward. No stud wants to be feed dick, and that's what exactly what happens.

I see this alot but the body wants what the body wants. Even though a man surely can eat you out just as a female (and thats what men only see it as)but any female that has had the opportunity to lay down with female knows its so much more than an "eating out".

Not that anyone cares but thats my thoughs on chicks that claim lesbian but always holla "I Can't Live Without Dick"

2 comments:

Beyond Danielle said...

what I don't get are girls who claim to be bysexual but won't eat a pussy that's been dick fucked. Like they don't take dick too

MsKitty said...

I always say im dumb to this lesbian world and this is proven more by your comment. I have never ran across that. I didn't know there were bisexuals that won't "go down" on another bisexual. That is beyond me.