Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Frog Princess: Princess Tiana


I don't know if I should say thank you Walt Disney or ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME! We finally have ourselves a black princess! Unfortunately the prince is not black but ok, whatever I guess. Princess Tiana is just in time too because my baby needs a bedroom set and I was considering going to colorful patterns because no cartoon has any black characters that I could have in her room. Now we can stop giving Dora all our $$$. When she was 4 she had a room decked out in Dora now she will be 7 and of course she has out grown Dora. Hannah Montana has been her new choice for her room she loves Hannah and she was Hannah Montana a couple Halloween's ago.

As much as I love Hannah Montana myself, I just can't have her all over my baby's room like that. Princess Tiana's merchandise is already in high demand and I can imagine she is going to be selling out during this holiday season. The Frog Princess hits theaters December 11, 2009 (She comes out November 25, 2009 in New York and Los Angeles) Blah



No comments: