Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Music: Songs of the Day Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love & Better In Time

My Emo side is coming out with these songs....Who am I kidding? LOL My Emo self shows throughout this blog!! Anyway, I love Leona Lewis' two songs Bleeding Love and Better In Time.

Bleeding Love
When I first heard this song it helped me through one of the darkest and toughest times I was going through with my girlfriend at the time. Everything she said in this song was exactly how I was feeling. The video was on point too just in general. I love to watch it to this day. To have truly loved and lost really does feeling like you are bleeding from deep within. My favorite part in the song is below This is how i felt at the time, love at all cost. 
I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you



They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing


You cut me open
And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love







Better In Time
Listening to 93.3 Kiss lately and they play this song alot. Once again I love this song, its what I have been dealing with lately. Learning to let go of the past and move on to a brighter future. Things have been hard but learning from my mistakes. Time is doing its healing job but it takes just that: TIME. My favorite part of this song is all of it. If I had to chose though this would be it


Since there's no more you and me



It's time I let you go so I can be free



And live my life how it should be 
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will






No comments: