Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NOVEMBER!

Daylights savings time is kicking my ass! It gets dark so quick i really hate it! This happens every year so I don't know why I complain everytime but I think most people can't stand when the time "falls back" Anyway, November is here and that means the holidays are right around the corner. In other words $$$$. Turkey day will be here before we know it and ohh how I love turkey day! LOL I might be a vegetarian but my family makes accommodation for me and I love see my aunts, uncles and cousins, ya know, the immediate family.Unfortunately, I wont be making it home for Thanksgiving :-( but it's all good there will be other times. I'm not making it for Christmas either as I think about it. What I can say thought is December is going to break ME! My mom's b-day is in December and babygirl's bday is 1week before Christmas!! Sooo yeah, I will be BROKE! I love buying her gifts for her birthday and Christmas just to see the smile on her face as she opens the presents. I won't be seeing it this year, but I know she is going to be excited. Anyway, I can't wait for 2009 to end and ring in 2010! I know I might be rushing things but 2010 is for changes in my life and they have already begun............

No comments: