Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday: @core_APPLER

MyHotComments.com
Happy 25th Birthday, Ray! You are the best and I heart you! I thought about mailing myself to you and jumping out of a box with a playboy bunny outfit on but I don't have your address!!! Four score and 3twitter years ago (6/7 months really) I became mesmerized by the shinny red apple behind NYC, and the rest is history. LOL You are my best bud, and no we haven't meet but you know we are -------><-------here. Anyway, I wish you the best on your special day!!! Party like a rockstar baby!
ALL THESE ARE SO TRUE!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!! WOW! That was too sweet! THANK YOU so much, I really appreciate this. It's the best present I've received yet (especially since it's permanent.)I got something over here for you too now. LOL.
I definitely have more to say, but it wont be said here..dot..dot..dot...