Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Unwanted Guest

Yesterday I found out my aunt is coming to town. Just the thought of her arrival annoys me. I really hate that she has so much control over my emotions I mean really, I am already an emotional basketcase as it is! Every time she comes I can within seconds go from happy to sad to depressed to crying. I really wish she wouldn't come because believe, me she is never welcomed. Do you think she cares though? Haha, nope she don't! There is one way to get rid of her but that would be taking a piece of me that I am not ready to give up yet so I deal with her invasive visits. One day I understand she will stop dropping in on me but when she does, she will replace her presence with something that might be worse than her visits. So here I am awating her arrival, I'm emotional and wish her departure to be soon....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: