Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flashback: YOU DID WHAT??

"....it was ok, I really didn't like it all that much"


I sat in silence because I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Never had I imagined she would actually do something like that. I know we are women and we have certain Adamn & Eve urges, but I never thought she would have done that, after all she was a so called "hard stud" how could she? She said it happened a month ago, her girlfriend at the time thought she was going to "get fucked up" with her homeboi. I mean really, when my stud goes to hang out with her homeboys the thought that she could be cheating on me of course crosses my mind, but not with the homeboi! I laugh at it now cause really what do I need with a stud who has had dick since me?



It made me think of all the times that I have heard men offer studs $$$ to "hit that" Yes you might say WTH? Most studs look like men themselves and that shouldn't be attractive to another man but older cats do it. They know underneath the clothes there is pussy and it gets wett just like any other. The true logic behind it is they want some tight pussy and what female's pussy is tighter than a stud's other than a virgin's? 



Money can pursuade people to do things they would not do normally so I ask, how many studs are on the "dick dykin" low?

No comments: