Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rihanna & Chris Brown

With the new release of Chris Brown's song "Crawl" and Rihanna's interview with Diane Sawyer, decided to weigh in on the both of them.

Rihanna

 Its sad that she had to go through what she endured and violence is never he key but we were not there. I believe her lil feisty ass was not just a helpless victim. No she didn't deserve her ass wooping but sometimes men can only take so much (hits frm women that is). Then they...Snap. I don't know why she waited so long to "speak on it" some say because her album is coming out but I don't think that kind of publicity will help sell her album. I love Rihanna and would buy her music regardless. She has been acting a lil strange out and about since the incident. What I believe though is that the girl was in love, beat or not, it takes strange things to get over relationships where the love is true and real. What can I say though? She is such a beautiful girl with her own style flair and funk. I love her accent and she is just sexy period.

Chris Brown


Ole' Chris, he has had it rough since he snapped and beat Rihanna's ass. I believe he had a responsibility as a celebrity to apologize for his behavior but one time was enough! I truly believe he was sorry for his actions and I wont say he is young and all that other crap. He was wrong but we all make mistakes. With all the negative publicity this has brought him, he really should have learned his lesson. Now it seems as if he is love sick with this new song Crawl. The lyrics are beautiful and its clear its directed at Rihanna Anyway, I don't like the look with the glasses anymore than than the pink chef coat or the blue bow tie. The best songs are definely about true experiences in peoples lives, we feel their pain more and know its real. He really loves the girl thats my opinion.






No comments: