Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lady GaGa "I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME"

Lady GaGa has become my favorite performer. This chick is so EMO on stage and I love it! Born March 28, 1986 she barely slipped passed us Pisces, but she def has some of it in her. Her performance of Paparazzi on VH1 awards left me speechless. I was glued to the screen as she ended her performance with the blood and "hanging". So beautifully EMO, I only wish I could express myself the way she does. She is considered out there when it comes to her style and how she perform but me, they would lock me up in a psych ward because I don't have a stage to cover up my craziness. I loved her performance on the AMA's also, I would love to break a glass box and play a burning piano. This chick is awesome. I love her album but I have been slacking on actually following her as an artist, this will be changing. I think she is a free spirit, and I love how she gets down. Like when she made the comment about the Jonas Brothers and have them all at once. You gotta love this chick for her rebel, emo ways. Rock on Lady GaGa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, nice post and all, but is that a blood stain on her crotch in the white bikini.
*DEAD*
I CANT!!!

MsKitty said...

rofl! I was not looking at her croch that hard to see that lil spot! Idk what it is but leave her alone if she is bloody at least she isn't packing! LOL

Unknown said...

TRUE!!! ROFL.