Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World AIDS Day



World AIDS Day was established in 1988 by The World Health Organization. It’s a little controversial but I think its a good day because we don't think of AIDS daily nor do we try to prevent them. I’m not into statistic as I have stated before but AIDS is rampant in America and we are not doing anything to protect ourselves. We are irresponsible to say the least, I think we all have it in our minds that "oh that would never happen to me" but it’s happening to people everyday just like you or me. I do not want AIDS, I’m sure you don’t either. When I got tested I was so nervous and anxious while waiting for the results to come back. For those 4 days I though about all my previous sexual encounters and most of the encounters was not monogamous relationship. It reminds me of what an ex lover of mine says. "I can be my own hoe" Meaning, I don’t know who you are fucking, I will fuck with the people who I feel are clean and if they aren't, then my whoring got me fucked up, not yours. So, who were they fucking? As I opened the envelope my hands were damn near shaking, but the results made me the happiest person on earth. Since then, I have not been making foolish decisions. We all should think with our heads and stop letting our lower regions drive us to say "fuck it" and not use protection. Its really going to come down to the point for anyone to get in my pants, I am going to require your STD test result and within a month before we can knock boots. PLEASE PEOPLE GET TESTED!

No comments: