Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2010: Stronger With Every Tear

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood recently. Its the holidays and for the 1st time in 4yrs, I have been single. I'm wishing for the new year to come so I won't have to deal with all the holiday cheer that seems to surround me. It's December 26th and it has finally come to an end. I look forward to bringing in the new year, thank God I'm not in the place I was last year. Start your year off wrong, and that is how I started 2009, and it will be how you spend the year. I'm a living will and testament because my yr was horrible and I dealt with some of the toughest things in my life. I'm hoping to make 2010 a better year for myself, things started looking up for  me in October and they are continuously getting better. Now the only thing I have to deal with is my emotions and believe me, that is no walk in the park. Mary J. Blige named her CD Stronger With Every Tear and I'm holding her to that.

No comments: