Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*Blank Stare*

Now that the New Year is about to come in are people starting to get all mushy thinking about the past, looking to mend things that have been broken or something?  I was having a BBM convo with "her" and my phone rings. I didn't think twice, I just answered and the voice I heard made me completely silent.... 


Me: Who Is this?
Her: Your late Christmas present
Me: *Silent Blank Stare*


Exactly a year ago I was stuck in a horrible life involved with her. Why the fuck does she still have my #? I have chomped her off previously for contacting me and acting as if we are best of friends and everything is kool. Its funny how people take advantage of you when you care and they don't give fuck, as soon as the well runs dry muthafuckas start seeing shit. Anyway, I despise her and I  wanted to go off on her but I'm trying not to live in the past anymore. It only adds to my emotional basketcase-ness LOL.  I let her talk, mostly to herself, silent treatment is the way to go! I think she got the message but I know she will call again cause I have wrote her off before. *sigh* I'm getting my # changed very soon so I will loose that headache myself. 


P.S. OH IF I DON'T BLOG AGAIN, BEFORE JAN 1ST

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel you Kitty.. Let the pass stay in the pass... Move on...

MsKitty said...

I am, goodbye 2009 as well! Im looking forward to the new year and new beginnings