Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So You Mad?

I don't understand why people are so easily offended when they ask for you to give them your honest opinion about something, If you don't want to know the truth, then don't ASK!

 Lastnight I received a txt from a chick I went on a date with but I wasn't feeling her like that. This is how it went.

RandomChick: ? What is it about me that turns you off? Im just wondering so I can know how to improve myself for my miss right, please be honest.
Me: There is nothing wrong with you, just not my type ma.
RandomChick: I wasn't saying like for you, but its good, im out.
Me: "Question What about me turns YOU off? Im just wondering....." This is what you said to me, and i'll say again, there is noyhing wrong with you...
RandomChick: Of course there was no reply!

What happened here? I answered her question honestly! She wanted to know how to improve herself for her "miss right" What I didn't like about her was her height, she is too short for me and she had a low hair cut like a guy. Now she can grow her hair back, but she can't change her height soooo, that makes her NOT MY TYPE, but she could be perfect for the next chick.

Now I would like to address the statement "so i can improve myself for my miss right". Let me tell you, this is me love it or leave it. Now I understand when you are in a relationship with someone there might be certain things that you might need to change to make things work with you and your significant other but if we need to have that conversation to start out, then it obviously don't need to start.

But who am I? Im just a 23yo lesbian, looking for love and happiness......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's crazy is people really ask that: "What is it about me that turns you off?" I mean seriously, could you not be content with the fact that you tried it out, saw it didn't work, and were able to exit gracefully? On to next.

This is why its very important to have your self esteem in check and be in love with YOU before trying to love someone else. Cause only then will you be able to go after the things that you need and want, all while appreciating the successes and failures along the way.

MsKitty said...

I only wish she knew this, she is 32, and I don't feel the need to school a grown woman about love and life. I go for older women cause I expect them to be mature and teach me something.. but oh well...on to the next...lol

KellyC said...

At 32 she she know better thsn to ask that kinda shit. if you dont lnow whats wring w/ you at 32 then you got issues. good for you for kepping it real!

MsKitty said...

Girl she txted me: Hey, the other day, I said: hey wus up stranger. She Said:You.....I rolled over and went to sleep...haha. anyway, I gotta txt u, its been a min!