Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Music: Song of the Day Khandi Dont Think Im Not

Why do people always think they are getting over when cheating? Most of the time if you are stepping out, its a pretty fair assumption that your mate is too. Some people step out because they're not satisfied in the bed, or just because they feel like they can get away with it. I believe that some truly forget that two can play that game is not just the title of a movie. I was going through my itunes library and I ran across Kandi's (former Xscape member, current Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member) Don't Think I'm Not.
My favorite part in the song:
When you're feeling good in somebody's spot, getting hot, don't stop Just don't think I'm not, cause I'm out getting mine
Something to think about next time you feel like cheating. Johnnie Taylor said it best, "Who's making love to your old lady, while you were out making love?"

2 comments:

Julia said...

Niceeee I like this.... makes me realise I'm not alone with my feelings....

MsKitty said...

No you are not. im full on feelings and emotions lol