Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

I see colors.. ROYGBIV

Did I choose to be with her or is it genetics? Early on I would have said it was a choice, but now I cant be so sure. My brother likes boys, I like girls, same parents. That tells me that there is more to it than a choice that I made. I was 19 when I was first with a female but I remember glancing at females inappropriately since I was about 7. I never thought I was a Lesbian just though it was normal. I never thought I would go down that road but I'm open minded and a free spirit. I have a moto: I will try almost anything once, if I like it I continue to do it, if not then I can always stop. I have lived by that my entire life and it hasn't done me wrong so far. With that being said, it was no big deal for me to turn to a woman, it only took alot of alcohol for the night. I never regretted my decision and I cant see myself without women. I prefer being with a woman sexually because it's enlightening and passionate. I love the way she explores my body, and I love to explore her body. I love to feel her body against mine, the many ways to please, the hours of passion. There is nothing that matches this feeling and its one I'm not willing to give up. Men have nothing to do with my decision. People like to say, "what, men were not treating you right?". Let me clear up that ridiculous excuse for being a lesbian. If that is the case I wouldn't be a lesbian or straight I'd be celibate. Trust, love, and commitment are 3 words that are universal in relationships, period. So whether its heterosexual or homosexual relations you are having, those 3 words are important, they either make or break the relationship.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust, love, and commitment huh? Its easier said when you fail to complete these tasks yourself but trying to be a voice for others. Lesbian or not you have to live for yourself and not the next man so whatever it is someone has to say it really doesn't matter. Anytime there are people that have things to say about lesbians or queer tend to have this curiosity that they are scared to venture because they may like it too much, which is why when they do try it they get stuck! Personally, I live for me always have and always will. Straight, gay it doesn't matter as long as YOU are happy with your life thats all that matter! Why live a life of anger, sadness, disappointment, emptiness, and feeling that a part of you is missing trying to please others such as your family or friends when no one person life is perfect. Live everyday like it's your last because lIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY!!!! Always remember "Only God Can Judge Me!" And keep it pushing cause you only live once and sin has no category it's just what it is!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dat was from Goonie

MsKitty said...

First two sentences and there was no need to say its Goonie... I am aware of what it takes to be in any relationship. I am not trying to be a voice for others, just speaking my mind. I am pretty sure most of us (people) have fallen short in relationships and if not for those short comings, no would know what it takes to actually make relationships last. I completely agree with the rest of your comment. "Life is too short to be anything but happy"