Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movie Title of My Life: Pursuit Of Happiness

Love and Success
Im pretty sure everyone wants to be happy in life, but what really makes one happy? We all have an idea of what would make us happy, but do we really know if that idea of happiness is true? I will go ahead and be honest, I am a helpless romantic. I believe in love at all cost. Why? I'm not sure I haven't had the best luck with love but i feel that love makes things better. As far as success, at 23 yrs old, I don't think I am doing to bad for myself. No I dont have what I want in life, but who does at my age? I don't want anything handed to me in life either. Success in life has to be he most fulfilling experience. With success comes money but what good is money? You can't buy love so money is no good without genuine love. I want someone who will love me now, struggle with me now, and gain success with me. This is my pursuit of happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this! And I agree abt 68% (lol). You and Rebecca..man..y'all know how to spill y'all guts...lol NICE :-)

MsKitty said...

EMO is the way we Pisces tend to go...lol