Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who Gone Check Me Boo?

I had a late night conversation with this stud that I have been talking to on and of for the last 3 or so months. It’s nothing serious just more of a friend with a possible interest. She is moving to Ga soon so what’s the point of starting something? She is bent on having some type of love affair with me. I have told her time and time again she is in love with being in love.

She wants to start meeting up with me after I get off work so we can chill. I told her that I have a passenger that rides so that’s not possible. Now get this, she asked me when was I planning on tell her best “I’m your daddy” voice. I burst out laughing at her; this was too hilarious to me. She said, “I don’t find anything funny young lady”.

Who gone check me boo? No one gasses my car but ME, I don't have to tell you shit. I’m trying to figure out who she has the relationship with that she is calling shots, because it’s not with me. This is what I mean by being in love with love. I assume she wish we had that type of relationship, and was very upset that I kept telling her I’m not starting anything with her because she is moving. She ended up getting upset and hanging up on me but who cares? Get real, love happens and is not forced. I get tired of hearing her moan and complain about being alone and wanting to be with someone past the dating period. I’m just the only person readily available at this point, I could be any chick, she don’t care she just want to be in love. *BARF* I don’t have time for this shit.
#OnToThaNext --->

No comments: