Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Keep It Real Please..It's 2010 Part2

Sooo, I have been meaning to blog about the rest of this ridiculous post but it's such fuckery that I didn't have the energy. Now I'm ready to tell you that it didn't end there... Before reading if you have not read Part1 (click here) then go read it and come back.

Monday I got a txt from this chick, we will call her Random Chick2.

Random Chick2: So you not fucking with me no mo ma?
Me: I don't deal with liars
Random Chick2: I didn't lie but ok ma, I told you I got my ppl mixed up, my mind was on a million things
Me: Ok, so who could you have got Gucci Mane mixed up with?
Random Chick2: Young Dro, I didn't know who either of them were til I met them, even my brother had to tell me

Ok so imma stop here, wtf do you mean you didn't know them? GUCCI AND DRO? Stop playin! Not to mention she talked about how she loved Gucci the whole time I was with her. Now she bringing her family folks in it to vouch 4 the story as if i know her brother and he is credible! Liars do stupid shit like that... (back to the txt)

Me: Sooo, you almost meet Dro b4 he got locked up? And Gucci is the one you went to dinner with?
Random Chick2: Yes, last time i saw Dro was at his birthday party at pearl
Me: You gotta stop with the lies, I let you walk right into that shit, Dro haven't been locked up sweety....
Random Chick2: My brother told me he was, I wasn't with him when he got locked up, I just know I hadn't seen him and was askin where he was

By this time Im dying, this chick it fucking crazy...wtf? (back to txt)

Me: Sooo, you haven't seen him in a min, but you never met him remember? You ALMOST met him b4 he got locked up, so with Dro, did you meet him or did you almost meet him?
Random Chick2: I meet Dro and Gucci
Me: Ok, soooo since you met both Dro and Gucci, who did you get them mixed up with? Who did you almost meet b4 they got locked up?

Ok so i must stop again, by now im thinking this chick is going to give up. She gotta be telling me all these lies cause she think it will better her chances at hittin it I guess. Before I continue I just want to say this is all real, this is not lies, I had to show my co-worker the actual txt messages 4 her to believe me! (back to txt)

Random Chick2: Shawty Lo, I had been seeing him in that club, my baby momma knows him. She was going to let me meet him but he got locked up over that boi he shot

By now I am in fucking tears! I know she was on the computer google shit to make sure Shawty Lo had got locked up and shit... #iCant! So you are hanging out with the stars, pickin up tabs and ish but you can't buy me and you a meal? Girl stop with that fuckery! I told chick to NEVER contact me again..loose my damn #. I don't have time for simple minded people and their bullshit. Got to be more careful!

No comments: