Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Journey: Moving Back

I can't believe it has been almost a year! I remember when I first moved into my own aparment, how afraid I was of being lonely. This NEVER happend, I love having my apartment to myself, its quite a big space and I can walk around in the nude if and when I please! I now know that I don't need someone else with me to make me feel whole, actually, being alone can be theraputic. I learned so much about myself and what I can accomplish. I've even been playing around in the kitchen cooking, (this has to do more with the boyfriend, than me being on my own) and I'm pretty good at it.

In 30 days I will be leaving my little santuary.  I will be moving back in with the loving family that took me in as a stray 15 months ago. I may be moving back, but I'm moving back to move foward in life. Moving to NC was one of the greatest decisions I've made all my life. When I think about it, it may have been the ONLY smart thing I've done for myself. My future is bright and I'm ready.

My adopting family


No comments: