Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Does everyone cheat?

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU, GET OVER YOURSELF

I'd like to think two people can be together and fulfill each other's needs wholly without stepping out. Everyday I'm seeing that this is not the case. I watch the people around me, men and women, cheat on their mates and not even care. Men come in the store and flirt with me and my coworkers, try to get numbers, offer dates and come in the very next day with the wife and kids. Women searching for a man that will treat her right and not cheat, soon as he comes along, she's out cheating on him while he's being the good man that she wanted. Married couples both cheating and when shit hits the fan, there are tears, but why? You were both cheating? I really would like to think people can be faithful but when I see so much stuff like this it makes me wonder. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of positive relationships that I see too, more so people closer to me. The only reason I don't doubt their relationships is because I can see so much of it. I feel if you have to cheat on someone, you just don't need to be with them, they are not what you really want. People are so selfish these days that they would rather hurt someone than be truthful with themselves and let go of whatever benefits they are holding onto in that relationship. 

So, if I see you walking down the street with your mate, I'm gonna assume someone is cheating. Maybe I'm the twisted one for believing this but it's not my fault, I blame you.

2 comments:

EbonyVixen said...

Girl u hit the nail on the head with this one. It's hard to believe in people being faithful when married men tweet n try to dm me asking for my number etc. Social networking sites help doubt see how unmarried a lot of these people act. Even I've cheated before it wasn't my best hour but I've grown from that but I also wasn't married. Great job Kitty

MsKitty said...

Thank you hun! Yes, I've cheated before also and I learned my lesson,and its not worth hurting your mate if you truly love or care for them.