Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Life, no Rainbow

I'm back, without the rainbow! This blog became like the story of the dating game for me. That dating game has come to an end and thank goodness, I don't think I could take anymore! I've met my love and its a he not a SHE. Thats kinda funny to me, if no one else. I haven't dated a guy in over 5yrs. Honestly, they just don't do it for me. I guess you can blame it on any guy that has treated me less than the queen I am in the past but I don't think on it to much. It's just is what it is.


My tiny hand holds his tiny heart, his big hands holds my big heart
I never really thought I would be in love again. Don't get me wrong, I love love but honestly I never thought anyone would meet my complete standards of what a mate should be, what a real relationship should truly be about. Two people coming together to make each other better, sharing their lives and being honest and open with each other. I think I've found that in him and I'm happy. He just might be the one. :) 

2 comments: